§6 Right of withdrawal, cancellation policy
1. Right of withdrawal for consumers
If the customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or professional activity), they have a right of withdrawal according to the statutory provisions, about the existence / non-existence of which they can contact the respective ordering process and here in the following text is instructed.
2. Cancellation policy
right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier
– have taken possession of the goods if you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and the goods or goods are delivered in one go;
– have taken possession of the last item if you have ordered several items as part of a single order and the items are delivered separately;
– have taken possession of the last part or piece if you have ordered goods to be delivered in several parts or pieces (or the last good, part or piece in the case of a contract for several goods of a single order or the delivery of goods in several partial shipments or pieces) have taken possession of.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached sample revocation form for this, but this is not mandatory. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of the revocation:
If you revoke this contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the returned goods or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning goods that can be sent by parcel post. You also bear the direct costs of returning goods that cannot be sent as a parcel. The costs are estimated at a maximum of around €50.00. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
End of revocation
3. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal and early expiration of the right of withdrawal
3.1 The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts
– for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
– for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded;
– for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
– and for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon when the purchase contract was concluded, but the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the current value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
3.2 The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for the following contracts
– for the delivery of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
– for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature;
– for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software were delivered in a sealed package and the seal was broken after delivery.
4. Model withdrawal form
If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.
Please add the name and contact details of the respective seller as your contractual partner to the model cancellation form below.
Seller’s name and address
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
Goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*):
Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.
Jacob | Strathmann Gbr
Email address: [email protected]